Friday, January 29, 2010

TURBO JAM!

Can I just say how much I love those workouts! They are so awesome! I've had the 5 workouts set for the last few years and did them on and off, but I've done them EVERYDAY this week and feel so strong! They are fun and fast entertaining. I don't get bored and work out really hard with them (which is the opposite of how I feel on the treadmill).

Yesterday I ordered 2 more sets and the ball set workouts! I'm so excited! I'm getting like 8 more dvds!!!! I hope there's someone out there who can appreciated my excitement for a workout that you actually look forward to doing.

2 comments:

  1. I love the 20 minute workout. It's part of my routine almost everyday. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not even sure I've heard of Turbo JAm! I'll have to look in to it! CONGRATS ON LOVING YOUR WORKOUTS!!

    ReplyDelete